CHO'S MARTIAL ARTS
Type your paragraph here.
Cho's Menomonee Falls
Grandmaster Ung Cho
* 7th Degree Black Belt
* Former Korean & US National Champion
* Specializes in Children's Rehabilitation
* Created Many State and US Champions
* Over 45 years Martial Arts Experience
* Personally Teaches Classes
Grandmaster Cho began learning martial arts as a child in Korea. He’s created a truly unique brand of martial arts. Master Cho’s philosophy of teaching is special.
He believes Martial Arts is important for personal growth and development affecting all areas of life. Ultimately, he emphasizes respect for oneself and others, the power to strengthen ones mind as well as body and to obtain the discipline to set and achieve one’s goals.
If you have any questions please contact us.